Thursday, September 2, 2010

Excuse me while I whip this out...

Haha pardon my Blazing Saddles reference, I've been watching that classic Mel Brooks film religiously this past break because it's the ONLY movie that makes me laugh hysterically every time.

So I decided, after listening to a radio station that my boss puts on at work to make a list of my top 5 LEAST favorite songs...

5.) Soak Up The Sun by Cheryl Crow. I'm terribly sorry if this deeply offends anyone who likes this song. I have nothing against Cheryl Crow, merely this repeating 5 notes & her waa waa waaing "Maybe blah blah blah Maybe blah blah blah Maybe blah blah blah I'm a dirty tramp." I cannot STAND songs that are static & have no real depth/ have the same damn keys OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN. That is why I cannot stand that song. Sorry Cheryl.

4.) OMG by Usher. Okay Usher. We get it. Every time you see this broad you wanna say "Oh." Alright we got it the FIRST TEN THOUSAND TIMES you said the exlamation "Oh." Yeah right. You like her a lot. We GOT it. Thanks. Say "Oh" ONE MORE TIME!

3.) Dont Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith. No I'm not sure WHY I hate this song. Maybe because it reminds me of my horrible prom. But nonetheless this is not one of my favorite Aerosmith songs. They've done infinitely better things in their hey-day.

2.) Eenie Meenie by Justin Beiber. Do I even have to begin my dislike of this song? Wth kinda talent does it require to right a song based off a repeating line in a child's nursery rhyme? Way to go music industry. Way to go.

1.) Whattya Want from Me by Adam Lambert. Nothing. I don't want ANYTHING from your weird Lady-Gaga-wannabe-making-out-with-a-piano-keyboard self. I also don't want your stupid song stuck in my head after one line.


Any other songs that just get under your skin & make you wanna gouge your eyes out? Haha or maybe just annoy you or don't make sense? Let me hear your top 5 or top 10!

xoxo
Mega-Mega

No comments:

Post a Comment