Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sometimes

I wonder if I do enough. Lately I've been trying so hard to do the right thing, be there for people in my life like my friends and roommates and family. But recently I've felt a mixture of inadequacy as well as wondering if I'll ever be worth it to someone.

It's silly, I know. But I feel like I try so hard to be a good friend, so hard to be the kind of woman that a man'll find worthy and loyal and true, but it all ends up with me feeling like I'm never good enough.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just feeling really tired and overwhelmed with everything that's been going on in school and so forth. My dad always used to say that fatigue makes cowards of us all. I know he's right. But I dunno. I hope I'm proven wrong some day. I'm just so tired of this feeling of not being good enough. Of not being "worth the time."

It's late & I should've been in bed 3 hours ago. Hopefully this too shall pass & I'll feel better in the morning. G'night.


xoxo
Mega-Mega

1 comment:

  1. Don't focus on being good enough for 'someone'; focus on being good enough for yourself. Do YOU like who you are? Are YOU proud of yourself, are you someone YOU like spending time with? That's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete