Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Belated Valentine's Day post

So, I forgot to kind of gush about what my Computer Man did for me for the dreaded V-day that I usually despise.

Needless to say, he did a VERY good job :) I've never actually had a decent Valentine's day, but this past one was, in a word, epic.

It started off okay, mostly I was stressing about what on earth am I gonna do for him. I mean, what do you do for a guy on the Day of Love? It just seems like a big, fat piece of irony to me. I finally figured it out, and ended up making him a million little notes and putting them all over his car & to put the icing on the cake, I put hershey's kisses all on the roof of his car. He seemed to really enjoy that :)

Then, I went home and found my bed made (for those that don't know me, I never make my bed or anything like unto it), a single carnation, sour patch kids & sweet & sour gummy lifesavers (that are my FAVORITE candy ever!!!) and then a printed out sheet of paper that had the formula: r= 1.1-sin (theta) and a blurb underneath it that said,

"If you graph the formula in polar coordinate it creates a heart as you see below (and below it, of course, was a big heart on a graph!). I just couldn't think of a better way for your nerdy man to show his feelings than through math! Happy Valentine's Day!"

How adorable is that?! We both kind of did what our majors entailed in order to show each other how gushy we can be especially on V-day!

It's going well :)

xoxo
Mega-Mega

No comments:

Post a Comment