Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Brick Wall

You ever feel like you've been knocking your head against a brick wall incessantly?
I have.

I have loved moving to Utah, I really have. It's been wonderful so far. On my breaks from work I go outside and just stare at the mountains until I have to rush to my desk and be available for snotty Saskatchewans and angry Texans to yell at me about something that I didn't do.

I do think that this is the right choice so far. I've met incredible people and I'm in a fantastic ward. But as far as my job goes, I feel like I'm at a dead end. I don't want a call center job. I don't want a sales job. I don't want any of that B.S.

The sad part is, I'm not sure what I want.

1 comment:

  1. It's okay, sweetie--right now the thing is to focus on getting your bills paid and your finances in order. Jobs are VERY hard to come by in this economy and it's okay that you don't like yours. Stick with it. It's always easier to find a job when you already have one, so keep looking. And keep enjoying those mountains--I'd give my left noogie to see them during MY breaks. :)

    ReplyDelete