Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Best. Decade. Ever.

I have always been a huge admirer of some of the star-studded female actresses in the fifties and sixties. Recently I've been itching to implement some of their class & fashion for multiple reasons. Probably the top two reasons are these:

A. I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn, Ingrid Bergman, Priscilla Lane, Katharine Hepburn etc. for their taste & their dignity.
B. I cannot stand the ever-present need in the fashion industry to dress as sluttily as possible & reveal everything your mother gave you.

That being said, I'm going to try to bring back the fashion that was amazing tasteful and classy from the fifties and sixties. Right down to the hairstyles & makeup. Here are some of my favorite styles:











1 comment:

  1. So let's see you in some of these styles, eh??? VERY pretty--all of them!

    ReplyDelete