Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Changes

This week is full of changes. Some of them good, some of them painful.

To start off with, I'm getting the opportunity to do a real professional engagement shoot tomorrow through Woodland Wedding Photography, my other part-time job. I'm both excited and stressed about it. The girl who I'm doing it for, I've never met, and has 0 ideas & 0 suggestions, making me not only the photographer but the idea man & the prop master.... needless to say, I don't need the additional worry.

On top of it all, she chooses the last day I'll be able to see one specific person for a few months while he's doing summer sales till September. I haven't blogged about him mostly just I don't jinx myself but also because I don't want to seem like that girl who's obsessive, desperate & pathetically twitterpated. The fact of the matter is simply this:

I'm gonna miss him. A lot.


But of course, I don't admit it nor tell him this because I'm too afraid and far too prideful & stubborn to admit I'm getting a little attached.

As the days are winding down & we're spending our last few nights together it's slowly starting to dawn on me that I'm really going to have a hard time saying goodbye.

I already have a hard time saying goodbye anyways, to family members, friends, roommates. But when it's a guy that I really care for, it's even harder.

I've been refusing to bring it up on purpose, but I've been losing sleep over what's to come. What happens next? What'll become of "us"? Is there even an "us" to begin with? Is it all in my head?

Let's just hope I don't completely lose it & start crying Thursday night. The last thing I want is to come off as a psychotic, whimpy, whiney little girl.


xoxo
Megatron

No comments:

Post a Comment