Thursday, April 19, 2012

My favorite song as of late :)

So, I realize that I don't want to risk sounding cheesy or lame or completely girly in this post. But what the heck! I am cheesy, I am lame sometimes & I am a full-fledged bonafide girl! & darn proud of it!

So recently, with this past month & a half my experiences have led me to love a certain song by Lady Antebellum entitled Just a Kiss and another song called Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute.

With all of my relationships, they have always gotten super physical super fast. This song tenderly reminds me that it's okay to take things slow. That I can say no when I'm feeling pressured to give more than I feel comfortable with.

I have started to realize that I'm slowly becoming a paranoid scaredy-cat when it comes to relationships and actually committing to something that could be very worthwhile. But with these two songs, I'm reminded to take a leap of faith, and as long as I'm watching where I'm falling, that it's okay to fall in love. Even if it is for the 5th or 6th time :) So enjoy these two songs that are the soundtrack of my life as of right now.

I've never opened up to anyone
So hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms
We don't need to rush this, let's just take it slow...


Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
No I don't wanna mess this thing up
I don't wanna push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright 
With just a kiss goodnight




And it's hard to love again
When the only way has been,
When the only love you know
Just walked away
If it's something that you want
Baby you don't have to run
You don't have to go

Just stay with me,
Baby stay with me.
Well I'm not sure what this is gonna be
But with my eyes closed all I see 
Is the sky line through the window
The moon above you & the streets below
Hold my breath as you're moving in
Taste you lips & feel your skin
When the time comes
Baby don't run
Just kiss me slowly....





xoxo Megatron 

No comments:

Post a Comment