Saturday, December 8, 2012

I swore I'd never be one of those people....

Well it turns out I have.

Sad, really.

It all started last night after talking with my good friend, Stacey, at In-N-Out about how when we get a place together (whenever that may be) we desperately want a dog.

I voted either husky or german shepherd. Needless to say, if we find a german shepherd, that may be for the win.

Ever since our family had an incredible german shepherd, Maggie, I have always wanted one. I was far too young to remember her, but listening to my brother & sister & mom tell stories about her makes me feel like I knew her too.

She was obedient, loving and incredibly protective.

So this lead me to a google search for german shepherd puppies, and then it spiraled out of control for Youtube videos of german shepherd puppies playing.

I know I know! This is a travesty!

I used to always make fun of those people. & I've become one!

Oh well. I suppose there are worse things to be ashamed of. I mean, I still to this day can't sleep without the covers around my neck for fear of vampires. So that has to count for something right? :)

Well here it is. The apex of my embarrassment.

And this:



Gosh I need help.

xoxo
Mega-Mega

No comments:

Post a Comment