Saturday, November 6, 2010

Maybe I should listen to sappy break up songs more often...

There's one song (the only decent song I believe) on Taylor Swift's new album called Last Kiss that I've listened to that I actually like.

But even more than that, there's something about it that has kinda led me to attempt to write some songs. I am definitely not a proficient especially in the art of lyric and song writing but I do believe I've found some sort of Muse. I'll put a few of the lyrics up but please be gentle, it's my first time :)

(Nick I'm counting on you as a fellow creative writer to be brutally honest!)

Actually I'm too much of a chicken. I think they're incredibly corny so uh... false alarm! haha Maybe I'll put them up later on today.... I'm such a pansy!

xoxo
Mega-Mega

1 comment:

  1. No!! Post them! Just a few lines, I want to know what you're writing!

    ReplyDelete