Monday, October 31, 2011

Fix You

All I want to do is fix it. All I want is for things to be back to the way they were before things got complicated. All I want is for things to be as they once were. I just want to fix you & I don't know how.


Things were so great not a few months ago. Perfect. Immovable. Unchanging. Happy.

Now things are all kinds of effed up. And I can't seem to restore what once was, no matter how hard I try. To be honest I don't even know where to start. All I know is I haven't felt so worthless, miserable and so screwed up in a long time. It's all my fault. I've tried, but I've failed. Epic fail is an epic understatement.

I have no one to blame but myself. Every relationship I touch turns to rot.


Words to the wise: don't date your friends. It screws everything up & everyone involved inevitably gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment