Friday, October 15, 2010

Can someone please pass the happy pills?

I just want to be happy again. I want to actually wake up in the morning & not wish to get hit by a bus so I don't have to deal with my financial issues, my loneliness, school, and the men in my life.

It'll take time, & I realize that. But I'm done with this. I'm so over being miserable. I done with feeling hopeless. I just don't know how to move past all this, that's all.

It's just a bad night. That's all it is. I was fine last night being with my girlfriends and watching Sherlock Holmes. But tonight it's like the complete opposite. I feel like my heart is breaking all over again and I'm sick of it. I'm truly sick of it.

xoxo
Mega-Mega

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there hang in there hang in there!! I love you SOOOO much and I KNOW things will get better!! Just give it time, let yourself heal, work through what you're feeling with photography or writing, and it WILL get better!!
    MWAH!!! {HUGSSSSS}

    ReplyDelete